If you’re interested in joining an existing chapter, first check to make sure you meet the following requirements:
- Full-time student at a 4-year college or university
- Possess a G.P.A. of 2.4 or higher on a 4.0 grading scale
- Have 2 full semesters or 3 full quarters remaining before graduation/transfer
- Not be a member of any other social Greek organization (e.g. NPC, NPHC, etc.)
- Have a genuine interest in the pillars, not just a desire to ‘wear letters!’
In Delta Xi Phi Multicultural Sorority, Inc., chapters recruit at the beginning of fall and/or spring semesters. If you’re interested in joining, contact the chapter’s officers (usually available through your college or university Greek Life staff) to arrange a meeting to talk about it or check when their recruitment events are.
Joining Delta Xi Phi can be a very exciting adventure, but it is also a lot of hard work. Make sure to think about it and don’t be afraid to ask questions!
Contact us by filling out your information in the contact section or stop any local DXP member for information. Don’t worry we wont bite.